Mission: Net Zero is a project to install more than 310 megawatts of solar in North Alabama. That’s enough to offset all small businesses in Huntsville/Madison County.
Solar works. It works in Alabama. It works right now.
What Do You Want to Do?
Solar can work for your home or your business. Here are the basic numbers.
- For businesses inside Huntsville or Madison City limits, you can expect about a 6-year payback.
- For businesses outside Huntsville or Madison City limits, you can expect a 2-year payback!
- For homes, you can expect an 8- to 10-year payback.
So how does it really work?
- We provide a free solar survey of your home or business.
- We gather bids on your property from multiple solar companies.
- You get the best possible price.
What is a Solar Originator?
A solar originator finds solar projects and enters those projects into the Mission: Net Zero database using the free iPhone/Android app Solar Site Design. These are typically people who are passionate about sustainable energy and have great relationships in the community. They might be REALTORs, sales representatives, or just someone who loves solar and knows everyone!
Why Be a Solar Originator?
Earn Great Money
Work When You Want
No Sales Hassling
How Much Do I Get Paid?
Payment range from $0.06/watt to $0.10/watt depending on the size of the installation. Example: a 50kW solar system (50,000 watts), which is average for businesses here, could generate a $5,000 payment.
Payments come directly from solar partners and are based on that partner’s predetermined rates. You have complete control over each project. After all, you started it!
Our Solar Partners
Why Mission: Net Zero?
We have two simple beliefs that drove us to create this program.
- If more people knew just how economical solar is, they’d be doing it.
- Energy belongs in the hands of the people. And as cheaply as possible.
These beliefs underscore our effort to drive down both the hard and soft costs for solar. Simply put, it is time to create a solar snowball effect.