- This event has passed.
Energy 2016 Symposium
November 7, 2016 - November 10, 2016
We are proud to sponsor the Energy 2016 Symposium!
The Energy 2016 Symposium Seminar Training Event will:
• Provide an effective and efficient forum to obtain valuable training
• Provide CEUs, PDUs
• Facilitate the application of best practices
• Cover topics related to energy efficiency, renewable energy, CHP, water efficiency, financing/contracting, energy storage, sustainability and more
• Demonstrate the connection between actions and impacts as related to energy consumption, sustainability, energy efficiency, and energy security
• Feature expertise from all levels of project and policy implementation to enable federal, state and local government agencies, hospitals, schools and universities to reduce energy consumption and costs: meeting energy-related goals
Federal Energy Managers and Facility Managers to satisfy training requirements mandated by and address requirements outlined in EPACT 1992; EPACT 2005; Executive Order 13423; EISA 2007; Executive Order 13514; ESPC Challenge; FY2012 Defense Authorization Bill, Section 2826 and Section 2915a; Federal Building Personnel; Training Act of 2010; and Executive Order 13653.
Attendees will benefit from interactive learning opportunities and technology demonstrations designed to illustrate how to renovate, operate and maintain (O&M) their facility to reduce energy consumption. The training sessions will be led and moderated by subject matter experts. The Energy 2016 Symposium Seminar Training Event will provide opportunities to help attendees expand their professional networks and facilitate further collaborative efforts to find solutions and financing for their facility(s).